The Youth Healthy Habits Printables support feelings management and life balance.
This comprehensive pack was developed for Youth 12 – 20 years. You will know yourself or your young person the best and it may suit your younger or older person.
The content in this helpful package are the messages and skills you wish you had been given as a young person growing up. Some of the worksheets and posters are content from my programme funded by the Ministry Of Youth Development. Other content here is what I use with one-on-one Youth clients. The document “I’ve Got Options” is a powerful teaching tool for your young adult to manage stress, sleep better and feel better in a few simple words that you can leave with your young adult.
This pack includes 11 A4 sized printable poster worksheets that are going to help with structure in your life. This pack also includes 2 worksheet PDF’s for you as further understand how proprioception and sensory swinging help and the valuable “I’ve Got Options” resource for quick ideas to reduce stress and react less.
Your A4 PDF posters and worksheets were created in home/stationary store RGB tone and 300dpi (very high quality).
Once you purchase your pack, you will receive an instant link. This is where you will find the document to save in your personal browser. It will have a link to click which will bring you online to the back of my website with your file documents. You can access your printable platform any time day or night.
Your Youth Healthy Habits 11 Printables + PDF guide pack includes.
- “I’ve Got Options” document with skills for managing stress, responding with calm and sleeping better.
- Youth balance wheel of life to look at 8 areas of life that work best to be balanced.
- Managing my time worksheet to better balance your week.
- 3 tips to starting your day to manage anxiety and become better organised.
- How to Meditate in one simple way poster.
- How to practice Mindfulness poster.
- The Feelings Map for feelings identification.
- Can and can’t control poster.
- The Affirmation poster with words of encouragement they can speak over themselves.
- A Breathwork figure 8 poster to help them breath correctly for those stressy times.
- Pilates exercises to increase calm, support digestion, strengthen physically and mentally
- Pilates information sheet of what each pose supports so your child learns what is helping them. Applied knowledge is power!
- PDF document on proprioception.
- PDF document on sensory swinging.
Please be sure you are a personal user, not an education facility. Please contact me in writing if you wish to use Reset Mindset content for your school or other business purpose.