Are you just working, parenting, eating and maybe the odd work out… and did not much else?
With simple strategies and structure I will introduce lasting healthy habits that will see you achieving in all areas of Life-Balance. You will feel more fulfilled, organised and less stressed. We will balance 8 areas of your life so you feel like you are moving forward.
During your coaching with me.
- Together we look at what habits you have that are limiting you to be the best version of you.
- Actions and strategies and a schedule for your day-to-day to move differently will follow.
- We build upon your Authentic likes and strengths.
- You will learn to park what is not serving you right now. What you can achieve right now in this season of time is key.
- Long term intentions and a vision board to help you notice opportunities in the future will help you look ahead while you are facing the present.
- Up skilling you on how to shut off an overthinking mind, ditch habits that aren’t helping you and get more done in your day is our priority.
Together, you and I will work on self-esteem, friendships, life-balance, Mindfulness, Breathwork, Affirmations and resilience to bounce back from what pops up that bothers you.
Personal growth. We will nail it.
- Your journey with me comes with a complete programme workbook both in a colour eBook and printed as a workbook. Your programme workbook (which is posted to you if you live away from my Northland hometown and we are doing zoom sessions together). This workbook is a reference tool that will carry you well beyond our immediate sessions together. If you visit me in my office in Kerikeri, you will be given this in person.
A selection of sensory regulation products are available to you in my office or from my online store. These resources will equip you with a holistic approach to managing your mental health.
For the kids in your life I have a published the Bounce Back activity journal, pintable’s and a product line to support their sensory regulation.
Ready to chat to me? You can do that here.